关注者

2010年9月11日星期六

Heard a Bad newsss =( .

I'm in  my hometown now...

Actually,

This time i come back to my hometown is because of one of my family...

He is my grandma の Brother ...

He is sick now...

He's sick is serious...

But juz now morning,

I heard a bad news..

He was DIED..

My Garandma の mom was cry,

When i saw she cry,

My mood oso bad jorr=[

Becoz,

I know...

I know tat she is very very very sad now...

I dunno wat can I do now...

I know I'm useless

The way I know i can do...

only cry...

I know,

I can't cry jorr..

I need to be 坚强 now...

So now,

Let me cry for my last time cry...xD

[English Bad, Don't Mind orh..xDDDD]

没有评论:

发表评论

热门帖子

那 個 、最 疼 我 的 姐 ♥

那 個 、最 疼 我 的 姐 ♥

那 個 、我 最 可 愛 的 姑 姑 ♥

那 個 、我 最 可 愛 的 姑 姑 ♥

或許 、您對這些文章有興趣 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

你觉得我のBlog怎样?